Saturday, October 18, 2008

Greatest Frustration

they say one of the happiest moment of our life is being a child.
but for me it is one of my greatest frustrations.
my childhood days was so boring, i don't even experience how to play those games like"tumba lata,shatong and other common games that children used to play.
it is because i'm the only kid in our street and when i'm at school i'm kinda shy type that's why some of my naughty classmates used to bully me..:'(
if only i have a time machine i would surely use it and try to go back to the time when i was a little kid,enjoy being a child and experience what i have to be experienced as a kid.
to play and enjoy life as if there's no tomorrow.;)
but i know that it's still not too late to play more and enjoy,that's why i'm excited for our up coming P.E 4 coz' it's all about games and a lot of fun!!(^_~)

No comments: