Monday, September 28, 2009

SORRY

1:30 am, not yet sleepy
tired and sick,feelin so lonely
thinking again and again
like a fool in my bed

it's your fault not mine
imaginations going in my mind
you're the first one who upset me
so why should i be sorry?

mesmerizing, thinking
realizing, so amazing!
still disturbed with our fight
i hope to escape for d next night

i've been a badgirl
always feel anger
never been noble
always bring you in trouble

suddenly i felt so guilty
wish it wouldn't be me
the one who hurt you so badly
hmm...another chance,can we?

8 o clock in the morning
Afraid to open my eyes
Another day of grief,
still stocked w/ my own belief

we met and then...
can't look at your eyes straight
wish to go back in my room again
coz' deep inside i still feel d pain

can't resist each other
it always makes me wonder
a short talk turned in reconciliation
at last!we express our own emotion.

night after night
i realized that i'm not right
really sorry about the fight
being wrong with my childish act

sweet stuffs won't be enough
thinking of something that will make you laugh
but for me no one can beat a sincere "sorry"
i think it will make a happy ending story

now i know it's not you
it's me the one who's rude to you
wanna thank u for being understanding
promise, i won't hurt you again... :)

No comments: